Your friendly team at Re:Vision Anterior Segment Specialists, invite you to join us and your colleagues for a half day packed with Clinical-Diagnosis CPD, real cases, and practical and useful patient management tips all designed to enhance patient outcomes through professional Shared-Care. Please pass this invite on to your colleagues should they not have received one.
Re:Vision, Level 1, 6c Pacific Rise, Mt Wellington with parking on the premises.
Breakfast & Welcome
- Glaucoma referrals: saving you time - a view from the other side
- Gonioscopy: the 2 minute angle check - a practical guide
- Optometric management of common problems following routine cataract surgery
- Symptomatic vitreous floaters – vitrectomy or not?
- "Raising the Bling" Management of upper blepharoplasty
- "Uveitis: getting the cat out of the bag" Cataracts and Uveitis
- Eyedrops to treat presbyopia – Fad or Fab’?
- IOP issues following cataract surgery – why and how to Mx?
- And you thought you knew all about pterygia…?
- Improving equity in access and outcomes of Post-Crosslinking patients - Optometry care with Ophthalmology support
- Update on ARCH pro bono cataract surgery in North Island
- Diseases of the vitreomacular interface
1:30 – 3:00 Lunch
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions and a member of the team will answer as soon as possible.